Saturday, February 8, 2014

PHOTOSHOOT

Went out again yesterday for a photo shoot with one of my Instagram/Twitter follower, Sabrina. She wanted me to help her with her school assignment and so she asked me to be her model. I was supposed to come to ITE College Central but she said that she's not schooling so we have to do our photoshoots outsides. 
We head down to Bugis to have our lunch @ Qiji and went to Haji Lane to snap some shots. 

              

                              

There's more photos of me that she took but here are the ones that are taken using my phone. After some shots, we made our way to Chinatown. She told me that we are going to take some photos at a rooftop. I've always wanted to take and have photo shoots on top of a rooftop and so i did yesterday! The view from the Pearl Shopping Center was amazing. I have to admit that it is quite hard to get up to the rooftop because it is so called a "hidden-place" so if you wanna go, you have to comment down below! 

Indeed a breathtaking view with all the skyscapers! 

               

          

                              

                              

At first, i thought that its not gonna be that high, but when i was told to go up on the platform, i could literally feel that i'm about to jump from a building. It is so high up in the sky! 


After the photoshoot, i decided to visit my mum at her office and...i had my very own photo shoot there since there's a white background there. 

               

                 

                                 

What i wore for the photoshoot 

Black chiffon top - Cotton On
Green Cover Up - Cotton On 
Black Polka Dot Pants - Uniqlo 
Boots - Instagram Shop (Nauticals)
Gold Chain Necklace - Louvisa 

The nearest MRT station to Pearl Building is Outram Park. Comment down if you want to go! 

Love, 
Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment