Sunday, February 16, 2014

Trip to Gardens By The Bay, Singapore


Nabilah and I made a trip to Gardens By The Bay today for our Attraction Hosting and Guiding Project. This is already my second time visiting the gardens. I've came to this place a lot of times but this is the second time i enter the Cloud Forest. I've entered the Flower Dome before but since today i'm supposed to do research on only one of the conservatories, i only entered one. 

Upon entering the Cloud Forest, everyone is welcomed by a refreshing waterfall called "The Falls."


I swear to god that this waterfall is so refreshing because when the wind from the air-con blows, there will be water mist all around. Though i can't touch it but i could feel it especially after walking from Bayfront MRT station all the way to the gardens. Ahhhhhh! Couldn't resist to take a Outfit Of the Day near the waterfall! 



I decided not to be so fanciful today since i'm only going to the gardens to do my projects. Just a normal floral over a white tank top with blue tights and my H&M Maroon Creepers. Nabilah wore a red dress and she looked just like Betty Boop. 




Cloud forest has 7 Levels altogether. We went to all the parts of the Cloud Forest and i have to say that my favorite part will have to be the Cloud Walk and The Falls. That's the two places that really caught my attention and made me fall in love with it the minute i lay eyes on them! The temperature inside the Cloud Forest was nice that i kept on saying to Nabilah that it would be nice if Singapore has this kind of weather. Sunlight + Cold Air, Cold Wind = PERFECTION. 
But too bad, Singapore is so near the Equator so NO HOPE! 





We had to take down notes while walking at every level so that we won't miss anything out for our project! I did a video of my trip here today and will upload it below and show it to you guys. After a long tiring walk from Gardens By The Bay, Marina Bay Sands, The Helix Bridge, we had our early dinner at Marina Square Food Court and i had my delicious Tom Yum Noodles (they sell the best tom yum noodles, EVER) and went home afterwards. 

School tomorrow *thumbs down*

Love,
Athirah 






No comments:

Post a Comment