Thursday, January 30, 2014

Preparing for staycation

This week has indeed been a tiring week. Though it was not all about me, it was about my friends problem but i fell sick yesterday after visiting my new born niece, Shasmeen. I am now packing my things for my short stay cation at Changi Village Hotel, Singapore. As some of you may not know, I've been to this hotel before previously for my first stay cation in Singapore. This time round, i have more cousins coming along to join us for the stay cation. 

Hate how the weather keeps on changing every time  that causes everyone to fall sick one by one. One day its raining and another day, the sun is shining brightly. I fell sick badly this week but i'm slowly getting up back. Can't wait for tomorrow already and oh, my new born niece is so cute i seriously can't wait to see her when she's discharged from the hospital but...for now, i need to go get my stuff ready. Till then, to all my Chinese readers, have a blissful CHINESE NEW YEAR. 

Lots of Love, 
Athirah


No comments:

Post a Comment