Sunday, January 19, 2014

WEEKEND

This week has totally been a hectic week with school and of course my birthday which is yesterday.
Since I'm already in my second year of college, i think I'm gonna start updating my blog on every Friday after a week of schooling. If i'm not lazy, i will update on the weekends too. This is because i just wanna share with you guys what i'm up to since i only have 17 weeks left of schooling/studying before i go for my Industrial Attachment Programme. (I seriously can't wait to get out of the school already) 
1. Too far from home. I know its only at the western side of Singapore but the travelling distance is such a killer because i have to travel using the public transport.
2. The environment is just a...no-no.
3.I DON'T HAVE MY BEST FRIEND WITH ME!
I'm just hoping that the 17 weeks will pass by quickly because i seriously just can't stand any longer. No words can describe how bad i want this to end because i really just can't take it anymore, like seriously you have to understand me. 
But i gotta stay strong for now and continue schooling and after 17 weeks, i'll leave that place for attachment and by the end of the year, I WILL BE DONE WITH COLLEGE LIFE.

Can't wait to say that i'm done with college!
Love, 
Errah 

No comments:

Post a Comment