Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Food Review: Tomodachi Halal Japanese Dining

Yay to food reviews! I've not done any food reviews for quite sometime now but i'm back with one today. 
I had my dinner at Tomodachi Halal Japanese Dining tonight with my cousins and my mum. Initially, we planned to have dinner at Hei Sushi but my cousin said that there's a Japanese Restaurant at Whitesands Mall so we decided to try something new today. 


Instead of having a belt with sushi going around at the side of the table, when you dine at Tomodachi, you have to order and pay first before receiving the food. Here's what we ordered. 






I can't remember what we ordered but there's California Roll, Octopus, Sake, Sashimi, Tuna, Fish Roe, Marinated Shrimp, Tempura Sushi, Shrimp Salad, Potato Salad and a bowl of Tom Yum Soup with Noodles. 
The food was good, fresh and delicious but i still prefer Hei Sushi because there's a lot more choices of sushi to choose from compared to Tomodachi. 

After a heavy meal, we had desserts. We ordered the Rainbow and Red Velvet cake. 



There's nothing to rave about for the desserts. Taste as normal as a rainbow cake and the Red Velvet Cake is not rich as any other Red Velvet Cake. 

I'll rate this a 7/10. I will definitely come back and eat here again but i would like to try the Western Food next. 

Hope this post helps! 

Love, 
Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment