Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Resolutions For 2014

                                       2014
Its the start of a new beginning, again. A journey that is waiting for us to experience. We still have 364 days to go before the New Year comes again, haha. 

It has come to my attention that many people around the world has their own new year resolutions every single year. To be honest, i've never had a new year's resolution before. I've always wanted one but...i am not confident enough to do so, haha. I have my own list of the things i want to do before i die (something like that) its like a bucket list but i only managed to strike off only a few so far...No worries, let's hope i get to strike more this year and in future! 

This year, i just want to have more fun, smile all the time, get rid of all the fears, insecurities away and of course, i don't wish to cry that much this year. I just wish to spend more time with my family and friends, cherish the time with them while i still can...Getting into a relationship? Not interested at the moment because i am overly attached to Justin Bieber in my fantasy world (:

I came out with some resolutions today and wanted to share it with you guys and see how far i can go to accomplish them one by one. (i don't think i can make it at all) 

2014 RESOLUTIONS - 

1. Be happy, smile more, less crying. 

2. Work Hard, save up for myself to buy clothes, concerts tickets and more.

3. (HIGHLIGHT) SAVE UP AS MUCH AS I CAN FOR MY BANGKOK TRIP END OF THIS YEAR WITH MY GIRLS. 

4. Finish the last lap of college life.

5. Travel the world as much as i can. 

6. Meet more of my idols. 

7. No major hair cut unless i get bored of my hair or it gets damaged. 

8. Spend more time with family/friends.

9. Do more covers and try to work hard in achieving my dreams. 

10. Blog more (: 

I can only come up with 10 at the moment and i don't hope for more. I'm not sure if its possible to accomplish all 10 of them. Let's see okay?

Anything, ask me up on my ask.fm! 
ask.fm/errahathirah

Love, 
Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment