Friday, January 17, 2014

PRE-BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Today, i celebrated my Pre-Birthday Celebration with my cousin, Dancing Fairy Queen. Since my birthday falls on a Saturday (which is tomorrow) she decided to meet and celebrate it in advance.

I was told to meet her at Orchard Mrt Station @ 2:45pm. While i was making my way there, i received a text from her saying that i have to complete some task/challenge. In order for me to get my birthday present, i have to complete all the task that is given. 

First Task/Challenge: Find anyone at Orchard Mrt Station who is going to top up their Ez-Link card and volunteer to pay $10 for them to top up their card. After topping up, i had to get them to take a picture with me and all i have to do is tag it on Instagram using the hashtag "MyVerySweet18" and so i did. I found a Pinoy lady that was kind enough to let me top up and took picture with her. 

                         

Second Task/Challenge: Proceed to Wisma Atria Basement 1 to find a flower shop and get myself a "Happy Birthday" balloon and take a selfie with it. Sadly, there is no florist available. My cousin told me to run up to ION Level 4 and find another florist but..there is no longer a flower shop available in ION. (ION is really big ok and i'm running with heels, everyone looked at me and even asked me if i'm shooting some video or something. Lol :p) 

I finally found a flower shop @ Far East Plaza and i got myself a Sunflower and here's the selfie of me and sunflower. 

                          

Third Task/Challenge: Get any group to sing for me a birthday song and upload it on Instagram. Thanks to the 3 girls who sang for me a Birthday song. Couldn't upload it though. 

Last Task/Challenge: Get to Royal Plaza on Scotts and meet my cousin there. I finally met up with her and she waited for me at Carousel. 

Had my very first high-tea there and the staff there was so nice they sang a birthday song to all celebrating it. I was not the only one :) 




After a delicious meal, she finally gave me my present :) i am supposed to do a last task which is to upload a video on "What am i going to change to myself." Unfortunately, my phone ran out of memory so i will have to find a time to do it. But...here's the present that i got! 




Today was great and it is great suprise! I can't wait for tomorrow though! Birthday celebration with my friends! 

Till then! 
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment