Saturday, January 18, 2014

18TH BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday to myself! Today, on this very day, January 18th, i can officially say i'm LEGAL 18!!!!! Woooo~ like FINALLY.
(Been waiting for this) 

Today really turned out to be a good day with my girls. Thanks to them for making a suprise for me on my 18th birthday. 



It all started from Scape, Orchard all the way to Esplanade Rooftop. I was blindfolded from City Hall mrt all the way to Esplanade. They suprised me with Chewy Juniors and lots of presents! Rynne got me a HUGE Justin Bieber poster and this is honestly my biggest and largest poster so far! Nabilah got me a pair of socks, El gave me some accesories and Emy gave me a balloon. But my favourite will have to be the poster though. I came home to a gift from my mum and my best friend (who delivered it personally to my home, thanks babe!) and a birthday cake from my uncle and his family :) *blessed* 


Totally love all those presents! Definitely had a great 18th birthday celebration today and i'm glad that all these little suprises makes me happy and i totally appreciate all of this and i'm thankful for getting all the presents and thankful to Him for letting me live 18 years old so far. Thank you. Once again, thank you to all those of you who celebrated with me. Each and everyone of you. I just can't stop saying thank you cause i'm really THANKFUL. Omg. 

Let's enjoy the last 30 minutes of January 18th. Till then, do comment! 

Love, 
Errah :) 

             


No comments:

Post a Comment