Friday, June 13, 2014

Taylor Swift's - THE RED TOUR

THE SHOW WAS FREAKING AWESOME! 
I gotta admit that Taylor Swift sounds so good live that i had chills when she hits all those high notes! I'm having a post concert depression now, i always have this whenever i go to a concert. The show was so awesome that i wished i had went for both shows in Singapore. Last night's show was the last show for The Red Tour and Taylor sure put in more effort for the last show! 



I'm so happy that i got to experience this sold out show. Still remember how heartbroken i was when i didn't had any tickets to her show earlier this week. 


I sat directly facing the stage so this picture was taken when i entered the arena. I thought the stage was so small but no, it was huge and it's so near to wear i'm sitting plus there's two stage altogether. Stage A and Stage B. It means that Taylor will perform at both stage! I got to see Taylor clearly when she performed at Stage B. 

The show started with an opening act from Imprompt-3, a local band from Singapore who won the Ride to Fame Contest by Cornetto. They opened up the show by performing a few popular songs and some of their original. It took about half an hour before Taylor makes her appearance. She started off the show with performing her hit song, Treacherous. Next was Holy Ground. The audience was so hyped up all the time during the show! I like how Swifties (Taylor Swift's fans) dress up themselves in red colored shirts, pants and even had some posters and LED light around them. It is a tradition to do a LED light poster for a Taylor Swift's concert. 

Don't know if you could see it.

Taylor then did an opening speech for Singapore and then continued singing. She sang the song Red so perfectly that i had chills because it was SO GOD DAMN AWESOME. She totally killed those high notes. Taylor sang 13 songs in total. 

- Treacherous
- Holy Ground 
-Red 
- Mean
-The Lucky One
- 22
-You Belong With Me (B-Stage) 
- Long Live (B-Stage)
- Sparks Fly (B-Stage)
- I Knew You Were Trouble 
- All Too Well 
- Love Story 
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (Finale) 




                                   

You can find more videos of her singing on Youtube. And guess who i saw at the concert sitting near the sound pit area??? I freaking saw Ellie Goulding at the show too! She is in Singapore for her own concert today, Friday 13th. Taylor definitely sang every song perfectly and i could see that she's tired but she put in more effort since its the last show. The dancers and the band was awesome too. Last night was just... magical. I didn't thought that i could be at Taylor's show. My dreams definitely came true last night and i'm thankful for everything that has happened to me these past few years. I like how i am enjoying myself going to concerts and meeting and making new friends everywhere. Love it. 

That's it. That's the end of the RED era and I'm waiting for Taylor to release her next album, album number 5! Her manager announced that album 5 will be better and the fans will totally love it. Can't wait for it! I wish i could thank Taylor personally for what she has done in my life. She's my inspiration and i like how she can write songs in under 30 minutes and play the guitar for hours and hours till her fingers will bleed. 

Definitely a great night last night. 
Gotta go and heal my post concert depression now.
Till then, 
Love
Athirah






























No comments:

Post a Comment