Wednesday, June 11, 2014

PRE CONCERT - TAYLOR SWIFT THE RED TOUR





So excited to blog about this because.....I have to tell you guys this! 
I'M GOING TO TAYLOR SWIFT'S
THE RED TOUR 
CONCERT!











I was heartbroken the other day when the tickets for the Red Tour was sold out in under 30 minutes after it was being released. I missed the chance to see Taylor back in 2011 when she was doing her Sparks Fly tour and I really don't want to miss any chance, anymore! Initially, there is only one show for Singapore but due to the political events that is going on in Bangkok, Taylor's crew decided to cancel off the show and add another show in Singapore! 

The best part is that... SINGAPORE IS THE LAST STOP FOR THE RED TOUR, WHICH MEANS, IT MUST BE SPECIAL RIGHT?? I can't wait to share this experience with all of you. Be sure to hang around my blog and wait for the blog post to be up! I promise i will blog about it as soon as i get home or the next day! 


Can't wait! See you in less than a day, Taylor!

Love
Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment