Saturday, June 14, 2014

Nene Chicken @ Bedok Mall

Tried Nene Chicken for the first time yesterday with my secondary school friends. We decided to have dinner at Nene Chicken since most of us haven't tried it before. At first, I thought that Nene Chicken was like KFC, just normal fried chicken with fries and a coke. Amirah told me that Nene Chicken is from Korea so the chicken is cooked in Korean-Style. Basically the chicken is coated in different type of sauces. There's cheese sauce, Swicy Chicken, Freaking Hot and more like Sesame Chicken. The chicken are served with Buffalo Wings which i think tastes similar as McDonald's Twister Fries.


 The set meal and i ordered some 'NenePoP' as my side dish. It's just popcorn chicken. And if you know me, I like spicy food so i ordered the Freaking Hot Chicken and extra Freaking Hot Sauce. I swear it is FREAKING HOT. I had to buy 2 cups of Coke Light because the chicken is too spicy but its sooooooooooo goood (: 

I don't even know why it's called Buffalo Sticks. It's not made from Buffalo but...haha, it taste just like McDonald's Twister Fries. Definitely gonna get this when i'm craving for twister fries.  

  Omg, craving for it again now.  *.*




One weird thing: They will serve you plastic gloves to use when you eat the chicken and it was my first time eating with gloves on so that explains why my face in the third picture, haha. The actual reason why they gave you the glove is because...there's so sink for you to wash your hands after eating. I still don't get it why there's no sink for us to wash our hands. Maybe this is a traditional way of eating at Nene Chicken? 


Haziqah had to leave so that explains why we had to take pictures with her first. We ended up walking around Bedok Mall. I bought some sushi, chocolates before going home. Thank god Bedok Mall is just a few metres away from my home. 




Had a great dinner with girls! Hope to hang around with you guys again soon! 
Love,
Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment