Sunday, June 15, 2014

Medium Ash Brown Hair

After a long long long period of time with dark brown/black hair, I finally decided to change up my hair color once again. The last time i had crazy colors on my hair was during my school holidays last year. Since i ended school earlier this month, i have actually planned to color dark royal blue to my hair but my mum didn't allow me to do so. I took some time to search around the internet for colors that are suitable for my hair and i finally found the color that will go well!


Medium Ash Brown.

I'm on a budget this month because it's the school holidays and i will need money if i were to go out with my friends so i decided to buy the normal Revlon Hair Dye that is available at any drugstore. Thank god i found the color that i wanted. The last time i dyed my hair Alphine Green, i didn't bleach it properly so the color didn't came out that much so i learnt my lesson and i make sure that i bleach it properly this time and here's the process of bleaching my hair.



I've never EVER seen myself having such bright color on my hair so i was a bit in shock when the color came out. My mum saw it too and she said that i look like a witch. I blow dried my hair so that i could start dyeing my hair to the color that i wanted. I'm using Revlon's Medium Ash Brown in number 40. 

Yes, $4.50 only so cheap! 

I waited for 30 minutes for the color to set and washed it off. Blow dried my hair again and here's the final results. I ended everything at 2AM last night, haha. 



This was taken today. The color was more visible indoors and also under the sunlight. 

I am loving my new hair color and i'm planning to re-dye it again once i start to see black roots and keep on re-dye it over and over again till i get bored of it. Now, what i can hope for is that, my attachment place will allow me to have colors on my hair. *prays hard* 


Waiting for my McDonalds to arrive now
Hope this post helps!
Love,
Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment