Friday, June 12, 2009

CHANGING !


Hello there readers ...I'm very bored at home right now so i think i maybe updating now .
So whassup' you guys ?
today 12 june was a boring day for me because i've been out from home for two days .
which is on Wednesday , i went somewhere near my school to do my Science project with Amirah , nana and myself .
On thursday , which is yesterday , i went to neWater place .It's a boring place to go .
Nothing much to do there . just a tour took us there .then went to nana house to do some project (as if)... then went to buy bubble tea (at my favourite spot) then ard 5 i went home .
So today is like a boring hell day to me .i wannnnaaaa go to the movies and watch Hannah Montana !!!
Mum , let me go please ....
hurhurrrr.
So now , i'm just waiting for my lunch is ready then i will eat it .Viewed some of my friends friendster .
'SOME' of them thinks that their pictures are picturesperfect .
(readers , i wont be saying about you if i have not been viewing you)
hmmmmmmmmmm.........
i have facebook ! i played buddy and .....(i can't remember)
i misss school definately ....
2 and a half weeks more && i haven't even started my homework from my maths teacher yet .
tomorroww or the day after it will do .
ahhahaaaaa.
Lazzzzzzy me !
till here ey !
Any request ?
just beep me once okay .
request from me ; Baniaaaz- i miss your laughter and the times we had in class.
amiraah-Hey , don't worry about what happen about those gossiping okay ! i'm on your side .
Qis- i changed my specs ! when urs ?
atiqaah-dont prank ppl againnn huhh........\
LOT's A LOT ME ! ERRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ENCHANTEED !
i miss someone

No comments:

Post a Comment