Thursday, October 15, 2009

GIRLS, DON'T EVER TRUST GUYS 100%

Girls out there , please don't be easily mely by all guys sweet talk ..
Because i've just been cheated a few minutes agoo by this particular guy ...
He broke his promises of 3 promises he made to me .
"not to leave me if rumours happen"
"never gonna leave me even though things happen"
"gonna be there to support me in everything i do"
So , this guy actually broke one of the promises but to me , you've broke all the promises and it really means the same to me . Only those who are near me know what's happening to me right now .At 2.17 he smsed me and said that he didnot like anybody k.Tears drop off my eyes and landed on my guitar and i was so said to accept the fact that he don't even love me at ALL. All this while ,i have been tricked for what i've sacrifice to him , i have done a lot of things and he didn't even appreciate what i've been doing ,all he knows was to hurt me deeply and he thinks that by using the words 'ILOVEYOU' can take my heart and put the trust a lot on him , that was last time dear , but not now , you might be in a bad mood position with somethings that happen ,but don't you think that i have feeling and you keep on doing this to me .I have nothing else to say , your'e a liar ,cheater and a person who break promises with girls that you're with .I'm telling you , i've known you for 2 months and 15 days today , tomorrow's gonna be the day that you break my heart for 1 month , now your adding to it .I will accept the fact that i may not be the girl that you want , but i really can't take was that every night you said you love me and the promises you made to me , so that's why yesterday when i smsed you , you were not interested to reply me back at all .All this while , i've just wasted my time , sleeping up late and accompany you to talk on the phone , i did this because i love you so much but it seems that you're using me . It's easy for you to say that you don't love me and you never love someone else , but do you think that my heart hurts a lot of times because of you ? I had given you a lot of chances but it seems that this is going to be last chance i'm gonna give you ...If you were to ask for forgiveness on your knees too , i 'm so sorry , i'm not your princess this ain't a fairytale.Please find someone else better than me , but i'm sure if other girls were to be with you , they will regret having you with them because all you did was to hurt them a lot with all your smses that reply just with the word 'K' , Which girl doesn't feel irritated when a guy reply k , i will and so others , so now , it's time to payback . I will do anything to make you regret of your whole life for cheating me and you the sweet words to make me melt and trust you a lot .I'm sorry ***** , i don't think you can easily cheat me , if you don't want me to sms you , you should tell me in the first place so i won't sms nor disturb you . By saying that i can understand that you're busy and i can excuse from smsing you , but then you leave me just like that , i won't be sorry dear .I WONT and NEVER EVER , if i were to give you another chance also , i won't put all the trust on you and you can do whatever you want to i won't bother anymore and i wont even stop you from doing things that are stupid , but i'm the one who will do things like that , i don't have to think twice because there's no use for thinking twice , whatever i do you won't be bothered nor wants to think about it , only i will think twice for those who care about me like my bestfriend and that's what i will think , but if i were only given a chance to think about you , i wont and i don't look back or think twice .Once i do it , i will .You smsed me to ask me to sms you tonight .
Hello ? i won't find you again and i won't waste my time to wait up for you , because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in the drought . Useless and dissapointing ):
If tonight , you were to sms me , thanks a lot , i maybe reply back , but all the trust will be starting back at 0 % not 100 % .I'm sorry for doing this to you , but i can't stand to see myself been cheated by a guy like you , not even my friends ,they can't stand too.
So,now i realised this is how guys attitude towards girls that are sweet as cherry . Easily get cheated by guys and always have to be the one sacrificing for the guy while the guys have fun with other girls ...Tonight i shall see , what you're gonna say to me , wheather to ask for forgiveness or hurt my heart again ........ If you say you're hurting me , tomorrow's gonna be the day i hate you the whole of my life , if i were to face your fvuking face everyday , i won't be able because i have deleted you from my heart forever and with your forgiveness i wont be easily forgiven ,
I DON'T GIVE A DAMN !
Goodbye , your gone from my heart .
But i'm still hurt ...................

No comments:

Post a Comment