Thursday, March 3, 2011

Back to December.


Holla. Oh my, Universal Studios was beyond awesome. I met all the characters except for Betty Boop. All of them are so adorable and i love it so bloody much (: And so, i went there and i took the worlds highest duelling roller coaster and i love it so much. I took the Human and Cylon ride and Cylon was the best! Bestest roller coaster ride i've ever had. The turning and backwards movements somehow made me scared but still, i am brave enough to try it for three times! I bet mum can't beat me (: ^^ The Revenge Of the Mummy was also beyond awesome, since i've last ride in May 2010. So i did lose the feeling of what the ride is and i get to regain it back.

Well, as for normal, Shrek 4D theater, roller coaster, Jurrasics Park and yeah, BattleStar Galactica again. I can tell you that i'm crazy for all those ride. Life is like a roller coaster, so why not try the fun amusements first before you try it to your own life right? Cheh. Look whose talking! ^^

Sidetrack of Universal Studios, i passed my English, Malay and Design and Technology only for CT1. I failed my maths, Chem,Physics, Combined Humanities. Well, maths for normal, Chem i did quite alright so as for Physics. But, not for my combined humanities. My history is bad, so as for my Social Studies. I got single digit number written on my paper. What the hell is that? For sure, we failed our History is because, first reason the teacher is always absent from school and he doesn't print out notes or give us class works. How are we going to pass for his subject? Hah MR Daniel? How? -.-

Okay, i just want to put CT1 away for the time being cause i'll be meeting it again next year, which is sec four. Insya'allah. THREE more days to Pahang! Time really flies so fast and we're gonna leave for the camp soon and i'm super duper excited about it super duper much!!! Okay, my exclamation mark is so tak perlu. Well, i still have not packed my things for Pahang yet but i got my bag already and it's super big that i can fit Baby inside. Haha! Baby, you wanna follow me to Pahang? Hop on into my bag then. Lol. Kkk, stop it. I really hope that baby will me miss me when i'm away and so for the next few days, i will update the blog and a lot moreo on Twitter and Facebook before i leave for Pahang and thank god, my period came before i go to Pahang.

Huhu, One year has passed by too and we didn't celebrate much about it as we're busy for the examinations and so, what's great about one year? Nehh, it feels the same for me, it's not like how you celebrate you birthday. Trust me.

Okay, i have to stop blogging now and get back to my teevee and twitting. I hate, someone with a black bloody bitch face. eww. Paham paham aje kay. Satu macam badak berendam, lagik satu keling. Bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment