Sunday, March 23, 2014

CLASS OUTING @ SENTOSA

Sorry for the long hiatus! Busy with school and projects but now, i can officially say that i am done with my projects. I'm only left with one BIG project coming up after my two week vacation. My section head was so kind to let us have our class outing on Friday since the other class went for dragon boat event at Kallang. 
My class never had any outing together before so this was our first time organizing an outing. It was indeed a nice, simple and last minute plan. All of us decided not to go to the dragon boat event because we won't get to join and race with other teams so we decided to have our outing at Sentosa, Siloso Beach. 


At first, all of us ate together as a class but as time passed by, everyone was separated into their own groups.(lol, so much for class bonding -.-) But nevertheless, my friends and i enjoyed the times together swimming in the sea, build a sandcastle, play beach volleyball and had our late lunch together. I wished that the class will be more bonded but neh. It's okay! 

I didn't take lots of photos because i was concentrating more on taking videos so that i could edit it and make it into a vlog instead but now, my video editor is giving me problems rendering it so that explains why i can't upload here on my blog! I'll try to if i can! 
Can't wait for next weekend because...I'm going for a short GETAWAY! I'm going to Hello Kitty Town at Puteri Harbout, Johor Bahru with my family next weekend so no worries alright? I'll make sure i will do a vlog and take lots and lots of pictures just for my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment