Sunday, September 6, 2015

Rynne's 19th Birthday

Celebrated Rynne's 19th Birthday last weekend with my three favourites girls. We decided to keep the surprise a secret from Rynne. We all said that we wont be able to meet her on her birthday to celebrate it because all of us are working...especially me because i am on a full shift on that day. Haha, sorry Rynne!

I've vlog-ed on the journey to rynne's birthday suprise so i will leave a link down below to the video and you guys can go and watch my very humble editing that is nowhere near the professionals, haha. It's been so long since i've typed in this manner. Just typing this way to all of you...

I will let the pictures to the talking and of course, the video! Counting down the day to BALI!!!
#excited #athstraveldiary 












No comments:

Post a Comment