Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Messed up, screwed up.

I know that i've said be right back on the previous post but i don't know why i got the feeling to update for today. Well said, it's the common test week this week and it only takes up two days of the week and today is the first day and i jolly well sat for the English, Social Studies and History paper just now. English was do-able, Social Studies? I think, i kinda screwed up on it. Don't mention History, i know that i did some notes the day before but, i just can't memorize it still and i think, i'm going to fail my Combined Humanities.

It's all about having a break after the common test. That's all that i want for the time being now. I need a rest and on the contrary, we're going to Pahang in two weeks time and that is the time when i'm going to let my mind rest and rest and have fun with mates. I've practiced a lot for my maths, i have tried my best to get my nose and brains onto Physics and Chemistry, it all depends on tomorrow for the paper. Wish me luck, like seriously.

Lastly, tomorrow is the day which is officially 365 days being with babylove. Time do flies when we're having fun together. The best part is, we will celebrate when common test is over. Like yay, i love this so much. All i want is to concentrate on math,Physics, Chemistry and baby tomorrow. Please, don't fail me this time. Will be going to Universal Studios this Saturday baby! Whooohooooo!


Time to go now, i'll update once i got the time too. Anyway, i'm active in twitter and facebook. Just find me around :D Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment