Monday, February 14, 2011

Breakeven.



Hi (: Oh my god, it's been such such a long time since i've last updated this blog of mine. Okay, i admit that i'm super busy these few weeks of February. It's been such a long week and i have tons and tons of things to be done. School work, NCC stuff and lot's more. Hectic week i can say (:
I just don't even have the time for my own to update the blog or study and common test is in weeks time. How? And, that's the reason why i've been studying a lot in class and concentrating when the teacher is teaching. With my sleeping attitude, i finally got a partner to wake me up if i were to fall asleep. Haha. *giggles*

I've been very very very busy with trainings for freestyle, friday's training and more freestyle of course just to get those place for the grand finals but unfortunately, we didn't manage to go to the grand finals but still we're in the fourth place. Better than nothing! But, for me, the most good news ever is that, NCC got GOLD for last year 2010. So, where are we heading to? Somewhere far far far away please *smiles* Orientation Camp went quite smoothly even though there are some misunderstanding happens, our manpower is so little but still, we make it through(:

School? Oh, awesome. Especially with my dearest 3'Compassion. That class is surely fulled with laughter and humors from each and every one of them. Hah, except for some la. Which class doesn't have right? Okay, what am i talking about? Blahblah. 14? Oh yes, today is fourteen but i don't celebrate Valentines Day for sure since baby do not want too. But still, i'm sooooo loooking forward to our First Anniversary. Time flies, it really do *siggghhhhhh*

I had family chalet last week at Aranda Country Club and it's super amazing, been sleeping late a lot and i totally am so tired to go back to school at that time. Now, i totally miss the holidays so much )': Can we please rewind time? Baby has been busy with band, studies and more things going on his life, so is my life. I didn't join Milo Youth Triathlon because i didn't go to the doctor. Hah, i'm sucha lazy pig i know.

Okay, we will be leaving for Pahang in four week's time. I so can't wait for it! The caving, canopy walk, night walk and more to be enjoyed by all of us. I can't wait! But still, my heart will miss someone so much (: I'm gonna be active back in blogging but i'm not going to update everyday because i can see that almost all my things that i do everyday is the same (; So, when there's a good thing to update, i'll update. I'm popular now in Twitter and Facebook. Anything, find me there. Miss me? Text me (:

Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment