Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Long Time Ago

Hi, so hows everything going? Omgeeez, it's been ages since i last updated this dusty blog of mine. Cheh, lol. It's only like a months back. Lol, okay.

So my typing when i'm using the laptop is also getting worst the speed of my typing has also went down. Boooooo! So anyway, life has been tragic for me. Wanna know why?? Like what i've always say, there will always be ants around disturbing my candies. Shit you idiots, nothing else to do issit?

But its alright, i'm gonna find a way to kill all of them. Me? Attached? Sorry, i'm still single right now. How about you people? Have you people found your true love afterall? Haha :D I was just joking about that. Anyway, i miss everyone right now cause its the holidays. Omg. I am PROMOTED to Sec 4 and i'm so feeling so fly like a G6. I am soon going to be promoted and i'm leaving Singapore soon on the 18. Hehe :D Cant wait to fly off once again. Lulz.

So things have really gone up and down so much for me. GIRLS INTERFERING in MY LIFE. Lol. okay, why am i always gonna post about love? Lol.

Kay la, i think that's all i have to say? Anyway, i changed my phone to IPHONE. Nyum.

No comments:

Post a Comment