Friday, January 18, 2013

Sweet 17 to myself.

Hello all! I know its been a long time since i blogged. Today's a special day so i decided to come back to blogger.com and blog about January 18 because...today, is my birthday :)

Yes, i'm officially 17 years old at 9:35am Singapore timing! Time flies so fast that it makes me feel like i turned 16 a few months back like 3 or 4 months ago but no its not.

To be honest, i had the best birthday celebration this year from all the people that i know. My close friends, classmates, bestfriends, families, ex-colleagues all of them really made my special day a memorable one. Even though some of them may have forgotten its my birthday today but its alright i'm still greatful for what i have today...

School has been alright, i received a lot gifts today from my classmates andkisses from the girls and i received a lot of chocolate bars and biscuits today! Thanks to all!
Dropped by Massimo Dutti to meet my lovely colleagues, Fawwaz, Wafi and the rest but sadly my cray-cray supervisor isnt around today because she's on leave but its alright!
The most amazing thing that happened today was a birthday celebration surprise from the girls. They made the effort to come to my block and wait for me and brought for me some tiramisu and presents! Ahh, i just love today!!!

To all that have wished me happy birthday, thanks so much for everything, the wishes, support and love that all of you have given me all this while will never ever be forgotten & to my daily readers out there(if i have) thanks for reading my blog even though i seldom update this dusty blog but i'm really greatful to have all of you by my side.

Thanks once again and happy belated birthday to Melanie (colleague), upcoming birthday boys & girls! Happy birthday! Thanks all! Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment