Friday, January 25, 2013

GET YOURS AT SHOPPING-DISTRICT.NET

Hi hi hi...i'm back once again. I know i've been saying this a lot of time whenever i start "blogging back!" sorry for that anyway! I know i've been away for quite a long time! But some times i feel guilty of not updating this blog. I tell myself that i wanna share more things in this blog but it turned up to be....neh, nothing at all. 

But today, today, yes today, i have something good to share for all make-up lovers out there in Singapore or anywhere WORLDWIDE! This is not a advertorial, i'm not paid to do this but i just wanna share something that might be really good for all ladies out there (ladies of all ages...except for kids maybe?)

"Been looking for a good quality and cheap make-up tools and make-ups? Don't worry, your search is OVER! Step into the world of make up at www.shopping-district.net"

Wanna know why i say step into the world of make up?! Because everything in this website is all about make-ups! You can find make-ups of all brands like NYX, ELF, COASTAL SCENT, LA COLOURS,COVER GIRLS and more!! All in one website! 

Well actually, it was my colleague who introduced me to this website! She told me a lot of good quality make-up that is available at this website. Brands that isn't available in Singapore. So one boring day....while i was surfing the net, i decided to make a visit to that website and see what i could get after i get my pay. To be honest, i fell in love with everything(well maybe not everything that is expensive, but those cheap goods) I browsed through some of the make ups and i found something really good for me to buy and the price is just..... sooooo affordable! 

The first thing that i already "aim" to buy is the Spot Highlighter from ELF. 



 I bought the one at the top. It comes in three different colours. Depending on how your skin tone is like and which one will it match best to your face! For me, i have a very fair-tanned skin so i bought the one which will look natural and neutral for me.


Next, i also bought a bronzer for the very first time in my life! A bronzer from ELF(yes, again) 
Its a bronzer + blusher so its like 2 in 1! Since i wanted to have a "budget online-shopping" for make-ups, i decided to buy this bronzer+ blusher at one go. Its like buying two things at one price...right? Ya, you get what i'm trying to say right? Everyone loves to save money, who doesn't? 

Hmmm, i'm not a "lipstick" girl actually because i have thick lips(like Angelina Jolie, hahahah, too much drama!) but one of the lipstick from ELF really caught my attention! Its the flirtatious Lipstick by ELF. 
This colour really reminds me of my favorite Youtube Singer, Tiffany Alvord! I love the way how she apply her lipstick on and also, this is called the "flirtatious" lipstick so when you apply this lipstick to your lips, you'll be like "I'm flirtatious, irresistible."

AND SO, after i got my pay.... i ordered this three items and tada! They arrived at my letterbox two days after i ordered them! I'm really satisfied with the products that i ordered and i bet some of you wanna see how i look with these make up on right? 
HERE YOU GO~ 

Put some foundation of your own choice and match them with a good eye shadow color and a good eyeliner and you'll have that flawless look on your face just like Taylor Swift! 

What are you waiting for?! Go get your stuff at www.shopping-district.net now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment