Thursday, July 3, 2014

Food Review: Papa Rich @ West Gate Mall a

A proper post today!

I've been to WestGate Mall once or twice with my friends after school. My mum has never been to any shopping mall near Jurong East except for Jcube and IMM. We decided to go shopping at IMM and then walk around West Gate. Mum wanted to try something different for dinner on that day and we found...


About a year or two ago, Papa Rich wasn't halal in Singapore and it got halal recently! 
I've never been to any Papa Rich Restaurant before but i know that Papa Rich in Malaysia is halal (almost all the restaurants are halal in Malaysia.) 
We decided to dine in at Papa Rich. 




Mum had the Asam Laksa, my sister got the Chicken Rice and i got the "Ipoh Kway Teow Soup."
Mum said that the Asam Laksa was alright and for me, the noodles are just...ok. Not so great but i will definitely buy it whenever i want to have something light and not spicy. I was actually looking forward to have tom yum noodles but there no tom yum soup in the menu. *sad face*




I rate this restaurant 8/10. I wish it could have more food in the menu. 
A nice and decent dinner for a first timer! 
Next up to try is the Japanese Teppanyaki! Been wanting to try it for such a long time but i have to wait until fasting month is over. 
Can't wait to enjoy all those great food again! 
*drools* 

ANYWAY,
Just to let you guys know. I am now very very active on Youtube. I've been filming a lot these past few weeks. I'm currently trying to bring my channel up on Youtube. 
I've decided that my Youtube channel will be a Beauty/Music channel
and 
I'm going to upload at least 1 or 2 videos per week (depending on how long i'll take to edit one video) if i edit fast, i'll post 2 videos!
Here's the latest video that i posted last night!


June Favorites | Errah Athirah 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYypTYjEpdo








Love
Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment