Sunday, January 16, 2011

A day has gone.

Hi there. It's been a week gone already and today is Sunday. I skipped my religious class for today. I just did that on purpose as i'm lazy to go (: This week is, hectic la. It's just a very hard life for me, still have to adapt to the new school time dismissal and yeah, i want my mum to complain to school about this so freaking much. Yes, my birthday is coming soon in two days time and i'm soooo freaking excited about it. Ahhhh, fifteen finally. Cheh. But still, i'm looking forward to being a 17 years old women. Hehe.

I got some presents from my cousins, thanks so much. Love the dress so much. Oh dear, i will get bash this Tuesday (: I have to be prepared but wait, i'm going out with baby on that day after school. Gonna get present for myself ^^ Hehe. Okay, i'm going out. Bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment