Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm lost with no direction.

If someone who can really understand me at this moment. I'm hoping so that someone can come up to me and comfort me at this moment. Where my parents and my nearby family members can't. I'm still adapting to the new school dismissal time, studies and of course a lot of subjects to study for and in the end, i'm the one taking the examinations. But i just don't understand why, why why it's hard for mum and grandma to just give me some little freedom for me to have some time for myself? You see, i'm a third year student in Springfield and i demand the best from each and everyone of my friend but then, i demand the best from my parents and guardians too. I just want them to understand what i'm going through right now. I'm turning fifteen soon in few days time and i'm being treated like a fifteen months old baby. It's really hurting you know when your family members especially your grandma call you a liar when actually you tell them all the truth. I'm asking you, which human being stick to everything that they say. My school dismissal time is 3.3opm and mum expects me to be home by 4.30. Yes, do spare me a cab fare everyday if you want me to reach home on time at 4.30pm. Please kay. You are just being unreasonable to me right now.

I am just pissed off la. I am just pissed of la. Okay? I seriously need an understanding statue now. Bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment