Wednesday, January 5, 2011

School was okay.

Hi there. I know this blog is somehow dusty already cause it's been four days since i last updated and i'm so so so sorry about that okay? What? I can't hear ya. Oh, school? It's great. I got new classmate and in the first place, i thought that they might be harmful to me as in, all those quiet type and just not out-going with the others but i'm totally wrong. They are so quite fun to be with actually, especially the boys when in my class it's like a girls dormitory. Haha. Just thirteen guys in my class is enough but still, i prefer 2Compassion'10 the most (:

Okay and so, i'm going to be very very very very fucking fucking busy busy this week as the sec one's are having their orientation week and oh, i didn't get to meet all sec one's yet but i know that's such minahs out there waiting to be seen (: So okay, i'll be back soon kay? I love cha'cha !

No comments:

Post a Comment