Friday, March 8, 2013

10 facts about me!

Hello! Hello! Hello! Sorry for not updating my blog for quite some time! I'm busy with school and all my projects! Since i have nothing to blog about for today's post, i think i'm going to do a.....30 facts about myself? Or do you guys want more?!

Can i start now?

Facts about myself :

1) How tall am i?
Answer: I am 157cm tall/ 5 ft 2 tall.

2) What type of food do i like? 
Answer: I like food that is soaked in soups! Especially noodles. Not ordinary noodles... I have to say that i'm madly in love with Tom Yum Noodles/soup.

3) What is my hobby?
Answer: My hobby is obviously playing my guitar and going shopping with friends! I just love shopping!!!

4) Who is my favorite singer? Hollywood and Youtube?
Answer: I have to say my favorite will be Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Jedward, Miley Cyrus and of course, my one and only favorite singer on Youtube... Tiffany Alvord! 

5) What is my dreams/ambition?
Answer: I've always wanted to become a singer when i was younger. I've always dreamed of being an artist who will make it to the big screens in Hollywood one day! But some times, i have to say that i don't think i can achieve that dream of mine which makes me feel like i wanna be a air-stewardess for Singapore Airlines. But again....i don't have the height and i'm not flawless at all! So as for now, my dreams/ambition/goal is to become a singer/songwriter from Singapore. If  i don't make it to the Hollywood, Youtube will be the best place for me to kick start my career! 

6) What is my best way of dressing up?
Answer: Hmm,  anything that makes me comfortable and looks good on me, i'm ok with that! 

7) What type of guys do i like?
Answer: I cannot believe i'm actually gonna type this down. Ok, my ideal type of guy is obviously a good looking one, well average. Just nice. Faithful, loyal, kind, loving and romantic. That's all i'm asking for. 

8) What is my favorite brands?
Answer: Wow, i have to say.....just so you know, i'm still a teenager and i dont get any income or allowance every month so i wont go for brands like Louis Vuitton, Prada and all sorts... For me, at this age, the best brands will be brands like Nike, Adidas, Topshop, New Look, Forever 21 and H&M clothes?

9) What is my favorite music genre?
Answer: I like country and pop the best!

10) What is your obsession?
Answer: Make-up, Justin Bieber, Jedward, Accesories and more more more!

So i have come to the end of "10 facts about me", if you want more, you can always comment below for this post or you could even ask me "anonymously" at ask.fm/errahathirah ! I'll be waiting for your questions, dear readers and i can't wait to answer them!

The more readers i get for this post, the more i'll do facts about me and the more i'll blog about amazing stuff that is going on and hot right now!!!! Keep your eyes on this blog ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment