Saturday, March 9, 2013

Tiffany Alvord Live In Singapore! 7 days!

Hey guys! Yes, it's exactly 7 days left to..........

Tiffany Alvord's Asia Tour 2013! 
Do you guys remember my post about meeting Tiffany Alvord back then in May last year? Here's the link! http://errahathirah.blogspot.sg/search/label/Music

She's back for more! She's gonna have her own headlining tour in Asia and the first stop for the tour will be Singapore! No words can explain how excited and stoked i am! I met her once, last year and i really can't wait to meet her next week! 

I'm pretty sure the airport will be like my second home. I'll make sure i get my stalker mode on next week! 

I bought the tickets to her show two days after the ticket has been released and I'm gonna be at the first row!! Ahhhh! I'm really really excited!!!! The purpose of me blogging about this today is because i just wanna show you guys how much i really adore her and i really cant wait for anything now! I want school to end fast, Friday to come fast, then Saturday! 

Hmmmmm...This time round, i will bring my camera along! Don't worry! I'll share the pictures soon ok? 

Please check out her music at Youtube : @tiffanyalvord 

lots of love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment