Thursday, March 28, 2013

Review on Warm Bodies

I went to watch "Warm Bodies few days ago with one of my friend, or if you know who he is, my crush lol. But it was a really unexpected and disaster date(if it's considered one). The reason i called it a disaster because.... i was left alone in town after the movie. He left me for his friends and acted nothing happened between us when he saw me around walking alone. Even though i acknowledge him to go with his friends, a girl won't like it being left alone....am i right to say this, girls?

Well, that's not the point anyway. I just want to make a short review for the movie "Warm Bodies"

What is it about? 
It's about a zombie who turned into a human back after falling in love with a human being and also a helpful zombie who wants to help human being being shot away by the army.

Well honestly, i wished i had a zombie boyfriend because it seems like sometimes things that are paranormal might be more kind to the human being. A zombie boyfriend who will get you food when you're hungry, keep you safe from being eaten up by other zombie and also keep yourself safe from being harmed. Who doesn't want a boyfriend like that? Haha. 

I went back to my secondary school today for a event called "Speech Day" and it's the worst Speech Day ever in my entire life! Wet weather program, no parade. The reason why i'm upset is because the Regimental Sergeant Major is one of my best friends so she didn't get to give the commands. Also, this is her last year  in that school before graduating. So it was quite sad though! But i had a great time today meeting all my friends! Will post it up soon! Thanks for reading! 

Xoxo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment