Friday, February 13, 2015

19th Birthday Celebration

Before i start sharing with you about how my 19th birthday celebration went, i would like to make a BIG thank you to my Kendall Jenner, my BAE, Nabilah Atikah for all the efforts and work you did to make my 19th Birthday a blast! 

It all started early in the morning on 18th of January 2015. I was told to follow her to East Coast Park to meet her parents for a picnic session. I was nervous because i've never met her family before. She fetched me from home and we made our way to East Coast Park. 

I didn't have any weird feelings or thinking of anything fishy at that point of time until....we walked to one of the hut/pavilion. I was blank because i didn't see any food? I didn't see any drinks? All i could see was these four girls squatting down and before i start to guess who, it was my colleagues, Aisyah, Kaka, Wani and Hawa! 


I WAS SHOCKED AND SPEECHLESS. They bought cakes, foods and balloons for me. I was so happy and all we did was spend time at ECP, took lots of photos before we head to Festive Hotel for another birthday celebration(not mine) of my colleague.  




Made our to Festive Hotel and chilled out with the rest of my colleagues. Hanged around and played games, laugh at the jokes and more! 



After the main "birthday girl" came and we suprised her with cakes and presents, again, i didn't know anything, they asked me to turn around and they bought me a rainbow cake with my face on it! All thanks to Nabilah and my colleague who planned it! 


After all those celebration, we head to Liang Court and karaoked all the way till late night. I went home early because i was so tired and i spent the whole day being outside! 


I had a total of three celebrations for my 19th Birthday! The last celebration was with my friends, we had Seoul Garden! Nabilah did it again by blindfolding me for the suprise! 




It was indeed a very nice and wonderful celebration for my 19th Birthday! Thank you to all of you who was involved in planning for my special day! Big thanks to my Nabilah Atikah and the rest of my babygirls for everything. Thank you everyone! I will definitely cherish all the gifts and love you guys forever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment