Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Graduation 2015

Finally after two years, i can say that i've completed my journey in ITE. The journey was a rollercoaster ride.

I still remember how disappointed i was when i was told that the only option that i have to continue my studies is by going into ITE (Institute of Technical Education). I've always told myself before that "i will not want to enter ITE, EVER." People have said that the school is for teenagers who just can't study and its all called as a "gangster" school. Well at least that's what i know before this! My mum was disappointed too because of my N Level results and i know she is more disappointed with the fact that i am admitted to ITE. I nearly took Private 'O' Levels at that point of time because i could foresee myself dropping out of the school but guess what...

ITE isn't that bad as what people think it is!! I made new friends, i learned a LOT of things during my two years in ITE. I have the best lecturers EVER. They are just so caring towards each and every single one of us and they are the ones who keeps on pushing us to study hard and keep on striving till the very end! Personally speaking, i feel that ITE has made myself more disciplined. Since i'm in a Business Course, everything is just so strict! 

Like i say earlier on, this ride is just like another rollercoaster ride. School is fun with all the amazing friends (which i lost some on the way...) apart from the hard assignments given. I can say that i enjoyed my two years in ITE. 

Now that i've ended my journey in ITE, its not that i do not want to continue for a Higher Nitec course, its just that i am going to pursue in a tourism course and i'm going to take a private Diploma soon. I think that is the best decision i can ever make for myself now. 

I would like to thank everyone who made my journey in ITE a fun one. All those laughters, jokes we made in class, will never be forgotten. All the best to all of you in your next chapter of life and may our friendship last forever! 

Here are some pictures that i managed to  snap during the ceremony. It was so chaotic! 











No comments:

Post a Comment