Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Current music : From my blog .
Hey pewpals ;D
I'm back for my second post .
So today , i'm just stucked at home and didn't do anything much .
Watched teevee and on-the-phone with Amirah .
*wide wide smile*
Watched ManjaLara just now and now updating .
Ahmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkk !
5 weeks to school RE-OPENING .
Can't wait , can't wait .
Just now , i dared myself to open up the calendar and see how many more weeks to go.Not in my expectation , it's 5 weeks to the reopening .
*shocked*
Screaaaaaaam loudly and was scolded by mummy .
Mummy:Eh,kau tak buang terbiat ker aper?
Me: tak lah ibu , happy ajer .
Mum walked away .
haha (;
I'm stillllllll counting yeah !

Okay back to life .
Here's a dedication to *insertname*
It's really hard to forget you , everytime i try , you will always appear in my dream and your face will be the clearest for me to see in my dreams . I wonder why.........
Everyday and night , i always willllll think about you .
It's seriously hard to forget a person like you.
tonight,i'll try .
But if i try also , i wont be able to forget you 100% .
Wieeedeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment