Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~
Dissapointed with yesterday night because mummy didn't want to go and watch the movie and she said that granny long face and my sister is having some problem . Siaak jer . Because of them , i didn't get to watch the movie that i really want to watch . -.-
Nevermind,yesterday i get ready already and mummy said cancel.Called Amy and ask her if he wants to follow me to watch the movie at Lido . He's working , so no choice to call Ady , ady pulak want to take result the next day and he is not allowed to go out.
Blaah,blaaaaaaaaaaaaah (:

Okay today , i feel like going Eastpoint to take my phone back .But , don't have any friend to follow.Anyone , wanna tag along with me? ^^
Time i don't know yet uhh.
Waaaahhhseyhhhhhh,Ady ,congrats eh ur aggregate is 175 , can beat me up eh .
Nevermind , i'll wake up .

No comments:

Post a Comment