Thursday, November 12, 2009

Morning all (:
Today i'm gonna meet that girl * point at the picture above*
But first i have to go to school to send my consent form for camp this coming Saturday.
So , i have to meet my sergeant's outside the ncc room today at 2.30 .
I still have to collect my list for that camp .
Yeaaaah ! , finally i get to jejak Springfield again for almost 2 weeks tak jejak .
Right after going to school , straight way going to meet Amirah at her block .
Then ,will be heading to Split , Dorothy Perkins and then McDonalds i think?
After that , straightway go Topshop .
I think sooooooo ~
Gonnna buy clothes there .
Today , is the released of the movie 2012 , i wanna watch it , but then amirah has to go home early.
Nyeeeeeeeeh?-.-
Well,yesterday night i didn't get to sleep as easy as i always do.
I don't even know why.
I kept on thinking of this particular problem and that too .
Slept at 12.30 i guess ?
But before that , chatted with Atiqah on the phone .
His brother is soo annoying uhh .
Haha , okay time is 11.43 am and at 12.30 i have to get ready to go to school .
*Sighhhhh*
Can't wait to update what's happening e-yeaaaaah :))

Anyways , i miss everyoneeeee ---
NANAHUNNEY ,
ATIQAH,
QISTINA,
FARHANAH,
YANIE,
SHAAAA,
TASYA
AND 'MR .............'
I seriously miss talking to you , boy (:
*wishing*
Please sms me ,please please.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment