Friday, November 20, 2009

I don't understand why

I soooooooooooo don't understant why they must cancel this trip to BALI?
My hopes to get there is now gone .
happy already to go and then teacher called mummy said that the trip is cancelled due to Rushing preparation and Bad weather.
Bullshit lah -.-
Okay , on thursday , i went to Singapore Expo with Ady,Amy ,mummy,Angah and my sister.
So went there took mrt , shopping-shopping .
After that , hungry stomachs and we went to Simpang Bedok to eat .
Eat already and then went home .
My handphone dropped 3 times .
And now , the button is spoilt . I can't pick up any calls or send anything.
Just sms , sms pon kena re-type again and again if wrong .
Now , i'm using the temporary phone .
Which is in pink colour .
Well,better than nothing right?
I want to go to Eastpoint and get it repaired as soon as possible .
Friday , which is today .
Went to Eastpoint with mommy just to repair sister's PSP .
Ok , then now at home ajer .
Boringgggg -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment