Monday, November 25, 2013

My Make-Up Collection


A girl's best friend in hiding the insecurities away and also to make them look confident is....make-ups. 

Since i don't have anything to blog about (because i'm busy with my exams coming up this week and first paper starts tomorrow) i finally came up with something to blog about just for today's post. I hope this post will stock you guys up till the next post. 

Yes, the top picture is a picture of my make-up collection that i've collected throughout the year and hope to collect more in the future (well of course i will, make up is my best friend :P) i'm glad that i got to collect a lot of make up this year from different brands that are popular such as NYX, Elf and lots more. 
Trust me, i only started collecting all those goods this year when i stepped into college since the course that i'm in needs the girls to apply make up for a confident look, lol. 


You know me well if you know how much my love is to mascaras! Mascara just do wonders to my eyes! Not forgetting, lip balms. I just love everything that a mascara can do to my eyes and i just love how lip balms can come in so many different flavors! 



(Anyway, its not easy to get those lip smackers in Singapore as they stopped selling it already. I got mine from Carousell.) 

My mum will always nag at me on how much make-up products that i have at home right now whenever i ask her to buy me more, haha. Sorry mum, this is the way i roll! *roll over the floor* 

Since i'm already blogging about my make up collection, i want to try and do some make-up tutorials on how to look like certain celebrities or any look that i can do. All i need you to do is comment or ask me at my asking platform, ask.fm on what make-up tutorial that you want me to do and i'll try my best to do it for you :-) 

Here: ask.fm/errahathirah 
Hope i'll get some suggestion from you. Thanks a lot! 

Love, 
Errah Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment