Saturday, November 23, 2013

Overdue Posts

I apologize for the long hiatus from blogging! My last post is about Sentosa Spooktacular which has ended quite sometime ago so it shows that i must start blogging again after my exams next week! 
Anyway, i won't be talking much today. I'm just gonna sum up everything that happened last week. 

Last Friday, I attended a Acapella Concert at College Central. "Evolution Of TAG" is a production produced by students who are in the acapella CCA in the three ITE's. My friend, Suzy was involved as she's part of the acapella group so i decided to come down and support her for her show. Was supposed to have supper with my friends but i can't because i have curfews! I hate curfew! Do you like curfews? I'm pretty sure no one likes curfews right? 

Saturday, Appreciation Luncheon at Ficus Point, Sentosa. The Appreciation Luncheon is for all talents that were involved in Sentosa Spooktacular 2013. The word "appreciation luncheon" sounds so classy and hip right? Guess what? I dressed up nicely hoping that the appreciation luncheon will be like dining in at a 4 or 5 stars hotel but...it turns out that the appreciation luncheon is held in one small meeting room. The food is not served to us, we have to take it ourselves (buffet). But, hello? I thought that is was supposed to be a appreciation luncheon where foods will be served to us and then we will have lucky draws and all sorts of stuff? But no. The appreciation luncheon turned out to be a mess. A freaking BIG one by the way...But that's not the important thing because after i got my allowance and pay, i quickly left the place to go and shop at Vivo and ended up at Cineleisure Orchard with my other friends from Spooktacular, haha. 

I've been busy with school so I don't actually attend that much things during this period of time but i'm just waiting for my exams to be over and then i can go and attend events or any concerts again and keep on blogging every single day. I want to go for a short getaway but it seems like my family is not planning anything on going anywhere so i think i will be stucked in Singapore for a month then! Will update once i have exciting events to talk about!

Lots of love, 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment