Saturday, November 30, 2013

Demi Lovato Inspired Hairlook

(I've been waiting for so long to say this) I HAVE OFFICIALLY END MY FIRST YEAR IN ITE, YESTERDAY! EXAMS ARE OVER AND SCHOOL IS OUT!

School's out = time to be a "badass" girl with all sorts of different hairstyle and hair colours. Well, its pretty common among teenagers these days! Once school is out, they will do all the things that they don't get to do in school, like colouring the hair!  *points fingers to my hair* 

Just like any other teenager, i like to colour my hair too, so since school's out for me... I might want to colour my hair with a new colour this time round. Instead of going "all brown/light blonde" i wanna try colouring them with EXTREMELY loud colours. Initially, i planned and considered to colour my hair like this but... I think if i were to colour my hair just like Beatrice Miller, my grandma would probably kick me out of the house or won't let me in! 
          

Its pretty, isn't it?! Ugh, the temptation to go to the salon and ask for this hair colour is extremely high in me right now! I was browsing through some pictures of Demi Lovato few days ago and i fell in love with her recent hair colour. She went from brown to turqoise! 
                  

(Well obviously i won't go beyond the extreme to colour my hair like hers!) i remembered i had hair chalk that i bought a year ago and i decided to try out some colours on my hair before i actually make the decision. So i took Demi Lovato's picture as a reference and this is the end result of my hair covered in dark blue/light blue chalk! 

              

             


             


 (Trying to pose like those celebrities in magazine when they close their eyes in a cute way = MAJOR FAIL! Haha :P) 

             
(My favourite shot! Do you think i look like Demi here? Definitely not!) 


The end result after covering my hair in chalk and straightening them, is totally different from Demi's. Haha! Thats because she has a professional hairstylist to do it for her but me...its all by myself. This is just a tryout for me and by looking at these pictures, i'm still considering whether i should colour my hair like hers or not! Maybe if i don't i will most probably go with something darker like Royal Blue Highlights just like Selena Gomez? 
                  

What do you guys think of me having a Turqoise Ombre coloured hair? Let me know what you think by commenting down below or asking me at my social network websites! 
www.ask.fm/errahathirah 

Hope to hear! 
Love, 
Athirah :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment