Monday, December 2, 2013

Stay Home

I've been spending my time at home, on bed, for the last four days since my school holidays started. What a bummer. I seriously need to find something productive to do during the holidays like seriously i wasted four days doing nothing! I'm constantly trying to find something to do but the minute i got and idea to do something, my laziness attitude strikes me, every single time. 

My plans for this week are:
Monday: Go to the gym and have a swimming session (failed because it rained and my friend couldn't make it. So its another "stay-home Monday")
Tuesday: STAY HOME TUESDAY. (Do you feel me right now? I'm always spending time at home, grr.) 
Wednesday: A meeting with a agent that will get me a job during the holidays.
Thursday: STAY HOME THURSDAY, yet again. 
Friday: I hope the gym and swimming session that has been brought forward will happen this time round. 

If i don't get my ass out of this house, i won't have anything to blog about and i will have a boring holiday! Let's hope that i can find some things to fill me up for a few days! 

Best of luck, 
Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment