Friday, December 27, 2013

Malacca Haul, 2013

Here's as promised! My vacation trip to Malacca, haul. I decided to do a video this time round and try out and see what you guys think of this video!

I don't have a proper video editing software at the moment as i'm still finding one so that explains why this video has a watermark in it. But, i don't mind so i hope you don't too! I actually had to shoot this video twice in 2 days because the first time i did it, the lighting was bad so i finally had the day-light to do the job and i'm currently trying to find a cheap ring light so that i am able to do more videos with good lighting. Speaking of camera...my camera is a normal 16.1 megapixel digital camera so its not that good like a dslr camera. Haha, but anyway, here's the video, enjoy. This video is only applicable for people with this link as i don't set this video to public. Only my readers get this link! ENJOY (:




Love, Errah Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment