Thursday, December 5, 2013

Wet Wednesday

FINALLY! I went out today after 5 days of being stucked at home!

I woke up early today because i have a meeting to attend to. A meeting with an agent that will get me a temporary job. Spent the day with this two girls. 
                  
They came all the way to the east side to meet the agent together with me, had breakfast at KFC and then head down to town. 

                                                          Selfie! 
                 

As usual, a trip to town wouldn't be complete without going to H&M to shop. But this time round when i entered, i managed not to shop but...i went to exchange for something else because one of the pants that i bought didn't fit me (this is a sign, a sign for me to go and WORKOUT!) i exchanged my pants for a pullover and i'm so lovin' it! We made our way to Robinsons to visit one of my cousin who is working there and then we went to Cineleisure and Scape to find for phone casings! (Another thing not to be missed when we go town!) 

And...here's some of our "Outfit Of The Day" aka "OOTD" 
           

           

             

The weather for the past few days is really really cool. Not to hot, not too cold. Well, actually, its really kindda cold and so that's the reason why i wore my Zara Trafaluc Sweatshirt and boots out today! 

After taking our pictures, we decided to settle in for some frozen yoghurt @ Frolicks! 
All of us left town early. Since it was still too early to go home, i decided to make my first visit to the newly opened mall at Bedok. Bedok Mall is supposed to open on December 25th, but some of the shops is already opened. (I hope that this mall won't be "cursed" like JEM.)

The mall is...indeed BIGGER than Tampines Mall and any other mall that is around the East side. I am so impressed! Like finally, after years and years of not having any malls in Bedok area, Bedok has now got not one, but TWO malls. If you want to indulge in good food, please make your way down to Bedok Point, if you want more of shopping/food indulging, you can head down to Bedok Mall. 

I stopped over at Sasa to look at some make-up products (since they just opened, i assume that they have discounts and sales going on) and i found something really cute and i'm seriously loving this lipbalms so so so much. 


CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? It is a donut lip balm! It comes in 6 different flavours! 
- Strawberry
- Blackcurrant 
- Vanilla
- Peach 
- Green Apple 
- Banana 
And it only cost me $12.90! 
I also got mum a gift because i had a fight with her a week ago, haha. 

Oh! I think i forgot to mention this! I actually dyed my hair and this is the real deal, not using chalk. I chose the colour Royal Blue, but guess what? I did not bleach my hair so the colour isn't that obvious so its actually pointless if i post it up here or Instagram. I'm still waiting for my Midnight Blue - La Riche hair dye to arrive and i can finally do a proper hair colouring! Can't wait to show you guys my new hair colour, soon! 

To end my post for today, here are the damages done for today and a picture of me with my sister and nephew earlier on during dinner! Goodnight! 


Xoxo, 
Errah 

No comments:

Post a Comment