Friday, December 6, 2013

Cafe Hunt: 3.Inch.Sin

I went for my first Cafe hunting today with two of my friend, Rynne and Elyka. Since this is my first time doing cafe hunting, Rynne decided to be our cafe hunting guide and brought us to a cafe named '3.Inch.Sin' located at Millenia Walk.







I ordered the "2 Cheese Mushroom" sandwich 


Our foods!
The sandwich looks good but the taste is....I won't recommend you guys to try the "2 Cheese Mushroom" sandwich because it taste horrible. The mushroom taste like its really raw and only boiled/cooked for less than 1 minute. The hot chocolate that i ordered was too thick, it would be nice if it is a little bit thinner. The design of the cafe is nice and bright but it is too small and a bit cramped up. Never mind, this is my first time doing cafe hunting so its quite forgiving that i couldn't find a good cafe. If you have any recommendations, do let me know! 

We made our way down to Raffles Place and had Starbucks Coffee (the best cafe ever, so far.) And of course, i will order my favourite drink, Green Tea Cream and i also tried something new today at Starbucks, it is the Toasted Bagel. 


After having so much desserts and drinks, we decided to start with our photo shoot at the Cavenagh Bridge. I think the pictures will do the talking because if i were to say more, this post will be a draggy one. So, lets go! 











Those pictures on top made it  look like i'm in Paris/London/Italy but i'm actually not, haha! Okay, okay, enjoy more pictures! 







I feel like i'm the movie, Hobbit! 

I don't get to travel to Paris/London yet so this will do.












And my Friday is made all thanks to these two girls! Can't wait to see you girls again on Sunday because we're gonna go to Adventure Cove for a day under the sun! 



Ended of our outing at Esplanade's Rooftop and here's some pictures that I took to end of my post! Have a great weekend! 





 xoxo,
Athirah

No comments:

Post a Comment