Monday, December 16, 2013

Disney Frozen Movie Review

I finally watched a new movie today after 3 months of not going to the movies...Today is my family day. I went out with my mum, sister and my cousin to go catch the new movie, FROZEN. 
This is the movie that people have been raving about saying that its really really good for the kids and the family. Cheers to family time!

                      

We went in the afternoon and thank god my cousin book our tickets the day before because all the tickets for the different showtimes was selling fast! (This movie must be really good) Yes, Disney never fails to disappoint me! This movie is so good that i might consider watching it again this coming week with my mum. Every fairytale will definitely have a good and bad side right? For this movie, its different! There's no evil queen, evil stepsister or any other evil things you could think of! This movie is all about magic and snowwww!

Its a story about a princess named Elsa who was born with a magical power that can create ice and snow. When she was young, she injured her younger sister, Anna, causing a small part of her hair to turn white. Their parents, the Queen and King of Arendelle asked Princess Elsa to hide her secret away from her younger sister, Anna for safety purposes. Elsa locked herself up for almost 10 years and she only opened up the castle gates during the coronation ceremony. Their parents died in a thunderstorm while they're on the ocean. (I will stop here because it won't be fun to tell everything here!)

My favourite character from this movie will be Princess Elsa, the one who has the magic powers to create ice and snow. She's not evil even though she injured her sister during their younger days. Everything about her is so pretty and magical! Her dresses, her hair, her powers, EVERYTHING!
(I wished i had powers like her so i can freeze everything up!)

           

Movie Rating: 10/10 (Disney is so amazing!)

So what are you waiting for? Bring your family down to the cinema and catch this movie while it's in the theatres! Definitely worth the bucks!! Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy making ice! (just joking :p)

Watch the trailer here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jw-AeaU5WI

Ask me anything @
ask.fm/errahathirah
xoxo, 
Athirah (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment