Monday, December 9, 2013

Adventure Cove Waterpark, Singapore

Made my second visit to Adventure Cove yesterday with my friend's family. Sorry for not updating yesterday night because i was so exhausted from swimming and being at Sentosa for the whole day.

We were supposed to go to Adventure Cove first but they decided to visit S.E.A Aquarium so that we will have plenty of time swimming at Adventure Cove. Since i've visited the aquarium before, there wasn't much things to look forward for except for the dolphins! They have ready brought in the dolphins into the exhibition after being quarrantined for quite some time. I didn't manage to capture pictures of the dolphins because it was too crowded. 

After an hour, we finally made our way to Adventure Cove. Adventure Cove is just a walking distance away from the aquarium. So after you see the fishes, its time for you to be the fish, swimming @ Adventure Cove, haha! Just joking :p 


A picture of me and my friends at the entrance area of Adventure Cove before we changed and get swimmin'!

(I didn't take any pictures so today is gonna be a lengthy post, get ready for it.) 

First stop to swim : The Bluewave pool. Its a huge pool to swim. All you have to do is wait for the currents to come and swim with the waves. This is my favourite pool to swim. The waves will last about 20 minutes and then it will have a 15 minutes interval before the waves comes out again. Sounds fun right? Try going to the front area of the pool and you will experience the waves more! (Feels like you're at a deep blue ocean.) 

The first ride that i took was the Dueling Racer slide. It was my first time trying the ride so i was quite nervous for it because you will be sliding down in a "superman" position. Meaning, you will face down and slide down till the end! But...IT WAS FUN! 

It was time fore the RipTide Rocket slide! This is my FAVOURITE ride of all rides that is available there! This slide is operated using magnet! Can you imagine that? You're sliding down with magnets that will pull you through the slides! It feels like a rollercoaster ride but a wet one! You seriously can't miss this if you're there! 

After queing up for a long time for the rides, i decided to make my "fall" at the Free Fall area. All you have to do is jump from a platform into a 4m deep water. BUT, you must know how to swim in order to jump! It rained heavily after i did my jump so all the rides are suspended until there was no lightning alert. 

I spent my last 3 hours swimming at the Lazy River and then head back to the wave pool before changing up and go home. It was raining the whole time so there wasn't much people left. I went home straight after changing up and didn't follow Rynne's family for dinner. (Too exhausted.) 

And so, that sums up my second trip to Adventure Cove Waterpark! Bring your family down and have a swimming good time! 

Goodnight x 
Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment