Monday, December 30, 2013

Year 2013

I went through a lot of obstacles this year. Entered a new school, new environment, new friends, new rules, rejection, break ups, meeting my idols, new people and more. It's definitely a bitter sweet journey this year. 

I've met people of all different kinds of attitude, egoistic and any other bad and good attitude that they have. Some people left and came into my life. I won't talk about those people who have left my life whether its for a good or bad reason. All i can say is thanks for stepping into my life and make me smile when you got your time to. I appreciate all the kindness and efforts made but sometimes, some people are not meant to be in your life but will stay in your heart. So, here's a little recap on my life in 2013....

Started off 2013 by entering a new school. Met new awesome friends, some left, some stayed. I've yet to see who will be there for me when i'm in need. All of them are nice friends but some just started to show their true colours as months passed by....But this was my favourite friends during the start of the year.
January 2013
March 2013
Met my beautiful idol, a singer/songwriter from Los Angeles and she's a Youtuber, Tiffany Alvord. She did a Asia Tour of her album and she came to Singapore for the second time so it was my second time meeting her and it is a great feeling to know that she remembers me. 

              



June 2013,
This is by far my furthest country i've ever been too (i think) this is my first trip without a dad (well, i mean my stepdad) My mum, sister and I, the three of us travelled to Bangkok, Thailand to have a holiday together after years and years of not travelling out of Singapore. The trip was all on my mum and i'm thankful for the trip. Thankful that i got to enjoy travelling out of Singapore and see how it's like in other countries. I've always wanted to make a visit to the MADAME TUSSAUDS MUSUEM and i did, i met the wax figure of my idol, Justin Bieber. 


July, August, 2013
What i did during this three months was....working. I've applied for some part-time jobs to work during my weekends and holidays. Quitted the job because i was too tired and couldn't handle what i was going through. I met a guy, we broke up, i don't want to talk about it at all, i wish to erase him forever and ever. I regret knowing him and yes, this is my first time ever regretting meeting someone in my life. I've never regret meeting each and everyone that has entered my life just this particular guy, i just regretted meeting and knowing him...

September, 2013
One of my wish/dream that i wrote on the white ball that is released every year at the Singapore River, came true. My dream was to see Justin Bieber LIVE once again came true. At first, when i knew he was coming to Singapore, i knew that the tickets will be expensive and they'll be no chances for me go and see him sing at the biggest outdoor arena in Singapore. Miracle happened, i entered a contest (wasn't prepared, just did a cover of his song) made it through the top 30's and won myself a pair of tickets to see him live. That time, it was just...magical (: 

I brought my best friend, Atiqah to the concert and we enjoyed the time of our lives by enjoying Justin's songs on stage. It was indeed a very memorable night, i wish it could happen again, anytime soon. *wish*






I also met someone who is close to Justin Bieber and he is Justin's Manager, Scooter's, brother,so i was quite fortunate to get that close to Justin. Well, i didn't get to meet Justin but at least i met and worked for a person who is close to Justin. It was great and the doors of Pencils Of Promise in New York is always open for me to come and visit if i were to go to New York one day, kudos to Adam Braun for that. 

October, November, December, 2013
I sure spent a lot of my time at Sentosa as i was working with Sentosa for the biggest Halloween Event of the year, Sentosa Spooktacular. Again, made new friends, got to experience how its like to be in a mask for 5 hours without a break and also experience how its like to be in the attractions industry. Spent my last few months in school, took some exams and enjoy my holidays with friends. I have till this coming 13th before school starts again and its time for my second year in college! Time flies when you're having fun.

2013 has been a great year for me, like i said, i met new friends and a whole lot of different people. I widened up my talent of music by doing covers and also being able to see my idols is just..amazing. All the things that i've went through this year made me stronger and who i am today. Thank you too all that of them who has been with me all along and staying by my side when i'm in need. I'll always love you guys...

Till my next post, i just want to wish all my readers a very
HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2014 be a blissful year ahead of you and..enjoy your life while you still can! Talk to you next year! 

Love, 
Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment