Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Latest Obsession!

Hey there! I'm back with a post today! Why? Sorry, i've been busy this few weeks because my prelims are going on! I swear to god the papers are so damn bloody hard. Okay, it's really hard. I think the teachers purposely set the paper hard so that students will give up before the actual exam itself? Or maybe not? Okay...whatever -.- 

All of the papers are manageable except for Mathematics. In case you don't know, yours truly, me, i don't like maths at all! It's Wednesday today, i'm not schooling tomorrow so i'm back with a post!


Few days back, or to be specific, one week ago, i just bought a new guitar for myself! Okay, maybe not new, but MY FIRST GUITAR! It's the Vintage Acoustic Dark Blue guitar. 



I don't have the time to take a picture of it but it looks exactly like the one in that picture above! What do you guys think? I've been waiting for a very long time for this guitar! I can start writing songs, play songs or even do a cover for all of  you but everything have to be in the waiting list because i need to concentrate with my exams first! Don't worry, once i kick start the covers, i''ll let you know! 

Name of first guitar? Hmmm, i have a lot of names in mind but after a week, i've finally decided what i wanted but i think i wanna share with you the rest of the names first! 

First name on the list! JusJed. Why JusJed? Jus stands for Justin Bieber, Jed stands for Jedward.
Second name on the list:JedLor. Why JedLor? Jed stands for Jedward and Lor stands for Taylor Swift but i think this name looks a little bit scary to me. Like...JEDLOR? Eww. 
It took me about a week to come out with different names. The other name that was in my waiting list was "John Grimes" Yes, John from planet Jedward. But when i thinked about it, it wouldn't be fair to Edward because i like Jedward so i must include Edward's name too. So...after a lot of survey from my peeps, i finally chose the name "Jedward" I'm sorry Justin, sorry Taylor i could not put your name! *talks alone* 

I also went shopping with my bestfriends at Bugis Street and i got myself some new clothes and pants! Hmm, i just love fashion so much. Lol, i like a lot of stuff! 


What else? Oh, guess what?! Hari Raya is in 3 days time! Time really flies when you're fasting.. I feel like i just posted about ramadhan few days back but it's four weeks ago! Time really flies so fast that it's making me afraid now! 


Busy preparation for raya and also N levels! Will update when i have the time okay? 


Much love, Yours truly! 



No comments:

Post a Comment