Wednesday, August 1, 2012

London 2012, Fasting Month, Preliminary Exams

Hola there mates! Sorry for the longggggg period of time of not blogging. I've been busy with a lot of school stuff around me! I know in my previous previous post, i told you that i'm gonna blog about different celeb every week right? I am; but just give me the time to alright? I promise you dear readers that i'll update you guys with whats good and whats new tha i know.

The title on top shows a lot of what i'm gonna blog about today! First up! It's the season of.....OLYMPIC! The London 2012 Olympic Games is going on right now in London. I watched the opening ceremony of the event on television few days back i'm pretty impressed by everything! It's super amazing eventhough they said that olympic is part of Illuminati? Lol. What a joke. They said that during the period of all this events happening, "Big ben" is going to collapse anytime at that moment. I cannot believe in all those things!

Secondly! The first week of fasting month has been a tough one because of the weather changes in Singapore and the situation i am in right now is just too ridiculous and i think i'm feeling extra tired! But everything looks great! From food to...everything ahd oh, this year, my baju kurung(outfit for Hari Raya) will be in RED colour. This is the first time ever in my life i'm wearing red! Hahah :P i'm a noob, right? All of my outfit is ready, i'm left with shoes and bags and i'm all set for Raya!!

Here comes the serious part....dun dun dunn!!! *sound effect*

Remember when i blogged about how many days left till the first paper of N levels? It was around 60+ days when i blogged about it and now, today, 1st of August, i'm officially left with 34 more days to N levels! Time is flying really really fast when you're having fun while you're studying! So basically i'm left with 34+10 or 20 more days left before i graduate from Springfield Secondary School and i can't wait to end high school life! Too stressful! Some good facts : Students/kids who lives in Singapore study at most 13 hours per day. Per day okay, not per week. If it's in week, i'm sure it'll take a very very very long distance!

Mentioned earlier on, i'm busy right now but i'm here now for a short and quick update from myself and my friends. Stay tune :) goodnight peepos!

Hugs and kisses,
athirah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment