Saturday, August 25, 2012

Total weekend part 1!

Hey guys! I'm back! How are you guys doing? Great? Anyway, my prelims are over but the major examination isn't over yet! Still have a short way to go, not long enough.

As usual, the busy schedule is stopping me from updating and blogging but i really cannot let that happen! So here i am, back with another post #myusualsayings

It's the start of Hari Raya last Sunday so there was a lot of work to be done for preparations...Hari Raya went well, cousins came and we hanged around together...took family pictures and the time of asking for forgiveness and that was raya! Raya feels a little bit different this year maybe because i'm still sitting for my preliminary exams so my mind wasn't 101% focused on Hari Raya but still, i had fun :)

Prelims ended and school timing is back to normal and daily routine starts back. After school, fetch my sister before going home...#whatsnew okay i sound more like a student here and not those me who likes to talk/blog about celebs. Hahaha...wait, i am a student! What am i talking about!

After buying a new guitar for myself, i finally bought a camera! It's the new Samsung AF2000D camera i guess? -Pictures will be below because i'm updating using my phone- it's Red in colour and i have yet to name it. Don't know if i should name it "Cherry Red" or "Jedified"(because the colour looks exactly like the twins Eurovision Lipstick costume) or maybe something else that is related to red? Well definitely not devil..hehe :) I went for a survey-session with my girls and asked them if the cameras are really good...i had a hard time choosing the cameras because i wanted the Nikon camera which is selling at $99 only at Challenger but then after doing research and specifications of that Nikon L25 camera, i found out that the functions was not up to date and the megapixels is like 10.1M only?? So definitely out of my list! I rather add more money as long as i have a good camera! So next up in my list was this Canon 1809 Life Series, tried to check it out at some stores and the functions wasn't good at all. So after searching and searching, i came across this purple coloured Samsung camera and the salesperson told me that it has just arrived and it's selling at a good prices with good functions in it! Finally made my decision and that camera is mine now, finally!

Today, i went out with my girlfriends to Bugis for a shopping session! It's been a long time since i went out with my two girls. We went to Bugis Junction and Bugis Street. Whenever i step into Bugis Street, i can never ever get tired and all i wanna do is to shop and shop until i drop! But i had to control it just now because i'm really saving up to go to USS, Justin Bieber's and Jedward
Concert soon...so i'm literally on a tight-diet for spending! I bought some accesories for myself and a pink top for me to wear casually...Had a really wonderful time with the girls!

Tomorrow is gonna be a long day because i'm out to go visiting with my family members and all i wanna do is to collect $$$ so i can shop more! *evil laughs* hahah, okay.

The conclusion is, 9 more days to my first paper and...i can't wait for N levels to be done! pictures are below!

Xoxo, athirah!

No comments:

Post a Comment