Thursday, August 2, 2012

When loneliness strikes...

Basically, in today's post, i'm not going to post about celebrities, studies or anything that i usually blog about. Today, i'm going to blog about some feelings that every human being have in them. Yup, you've guessed it right from the title on top! "Lonely" I'm pretty sure everyone all around the world knows how it feels like to be lonely. Even for toddlers when their mum or family members leave them alone for another person.

I'm sure some of you might be wondering why am i posting about being lonely. Well actually, my purpose of blogging about this matter is because i just wanna let out the loneliness in me that i feel. I feel lonely a lot of times. Don't just say when i'm at home, when i'm with my friends, i feel lonely too. Lonely when i see them having so much happiness in their lives surrounded by amazing people who is wiling to do anything for them as long as they're happy. That moment when i see all this is happening around me, all sorts of question will run in my mind.

You know...you will feel the pinch when you see your bestfriend having such a good companion all along and you're like standing there with no one to share stories with. You can imagine that right?

For me, i will feel lonely everytime i see people have good stuff coming along their way and i'm like still here doing nothing and just watching them roll. I have to admit that the feeling sucks so much because i'm a teenager right now and...i just feel the pinch sometimes. I don't know :/ but i always try my best to cover that feelings up and make sure no one notices it, especially my friends. I just don't wan them to think so much about this because apparently, i love to see people being happy but sometimes i need that happiness too. Right now, the only thing that can make me happy and not feel lonely is when i see my favourite celebrities on the net and Tweeting about their daily lifes. It's like my life is fully occupied with music, music, music because music just makes me happy...like what people always say "Music Never Sleeps" yes, that is true!

But seriously, loneliness sucks so much right now because i'm in a crucial moment of time because its days left to my national exams and so many obstacles are right infront of me...time is ticking.

So if you get what i'm trying to say in this blog, that's good for you. No matter what, music never fails to make me smile. That's why i love love love music so much :) before i go on ranting in today's post, goodnight everyone.

Xoxo, Athirah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment