Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Miracles do happen...

HOLLA GUYS! School has ended for this week because this week is National Day Week! We are going to celebrate our nations birthday on the 9th of August which is tomorrow! I ended school so early which is at 1030am and i went back home straight because i'm tired and also my grandma is sick!

BUT......I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHARE WITH YA! 

I'm gonnaaaaaa....dragggg thissss longer. Okay, maybe not because i just can't hold it anymore. I have to tell you something that i think this is part of a miracle. I don't know if you wanna call it luck or whatever, but seriously, there's these two guy who made my day today (: Wanna know who????

It started of like this.

I saw one of my followers on my Twitter timeline saying that Jedward send her a DM on Twitter and so here's what i did to try my luck. Who knows i might get a DM(Direct Message) from the twins too? Here's what i tweeted to them!
As you can see from the screen capture picture that i took, i really mentioned them a LOT. And so after a several times trying and trying to get their attention, something happened to me which i think it's part of a miracle... The miracles is....
THE TWINS SEND A DIRECT MESSAGE !!!!! It was the bestest feeling ever! At that moment, i just feel that i'm on cloud nine because it's totally a miracle that a celebrity spend a little moment of time to actually reply your tweets! I am stoked! This moment really teaches me a lesson that i must NEVER SAY NEVER! DONT STOP BELIEVING, DEAR READERS! =:)

No comments:

Post a Comment